Welcome to Human Resources
Delivery of Services
The Human Resources Department is currently working as a blended team, located both on campus (Riseholme) and remotely. Therefore staff are asked to contact the relevant team via email in the first instance.
- email@example.com(opens in a new tab) – benefits, payroll, pensions, e-expenses queries, and queries with MyView for absence entry
- firstname.lastname@example.org(opens in a new tab) – queries regarding staff training and appraisals
- email@example.com(opens in a new tab) – general HR queries including recruitment, contracts, starters/leavers and parental leave
- firstname.lastname@example.org(opens in a new tab) – queries regarding wellbeing, reward and recognition events and engagement initiatives
Recruitment – Managers should now arrange recruitment on campus where possible, to discuss your specific recruitment campaign please speak to your HR Business Partner
DBS checks – These are now fully managed online and will continue to be. You can access the DBS system here.
Right to Work checks – Right to Work Checks: From 1st October 2022, ‘Covid-19 adjusted’ Right to Work checks are no longer permissible and the prescribed ways to check a Right to Work are now:
- Manual right to work check – in the physical presence of the ‘right to work documentation’ and either in-person/video call.
- Home Office online right to work check for those with a Home Office Digital Profile and either in-person/video call.
The type of check an employer is required to conduct depends on the immigration status of the applicant. It is important that we ensure checks take place ahead of the start date and not on the start date to provide us with a statutory excuse and avoid liability for a civil penalty.
For guidance on conducting ‘Right to Work’ checks please see: Entitlement to work in the UK – Human Resources (lincoln.ac.uk).
We will ensure you are kept up to date on all people matters through our communication channels: