Welcome to Human Resources
Delivery of Services
The Human Resources Department is currently working as a blended team, located both on campus and remotely. Therefore staff are asked to contact the relevant team via email in the first instance.
- firstname.lastname@example.org(opens in a new tab) – benefits, payroll, pensions, and e-expenses queries
- email@example.com(opens in a new tab) – queries regarding staff training and appraisals
- firstname.lastname@example.org(opens in a new tab) – general HR queries including recruitment, contracts, starters/leavers and parental leave
- email@example.com(opens in a new tab) – queries regarding wellbeing, reward and recognition events and engagement initiatives
- firstname.lastname@example.org(opens in a new tab) – certificates regarding sickness or queries with MyView for absence entry
- email@example.com(opens in a new tab) – for equality, diversity and inclusion queries, including Access to Work, staff networks, Race Equality Charter.
Recruitment – Managers should now arrange recruitment on campus where possible, to discuss your specific recruitment campaign please speak to your HR Business Partner
DBS checks – These are now fully managed online and will continue to be. You can access the DBS system here.
Right to Work checks – The Home Office has issued revised guidance that where it is not practical to carry out an in-person document check that an adjusted right to work process may continue through to the 30th September 2022. These adjustments will allow the checks to be carried out over video calls and sending scanned documents or a photo of documents using email rather than sending originals. The appropriate method will be identified as part of onboarding. For clarification please speak to your HR Assistant or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will ensure you are kept up to date on all people matters through our communication channels: